Kill Team: Drop Force Imperator
Few amongst the Tempestus Scions can match the exploits of the exemplary Zetic Tigers. Several regiments of these decorated killers have gone to war on the world of Vigilus, forming teams like Drop Force Imperator to respond rapidly to the many threats the Imperium faces there.
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, this box includes 5 plastic miniatures, a scenery set (with exclusive rules!), and brand-new Tactics and Mission cards. Included:
- A 5-man set of Tempestus Scions: supplied on green plastic, these can be used to represent Drop Force Imperator of your own Astra Militarum Kill Team. These can be armed with hot-shot lasguns, with the option to replace the hot-shot lasguns with a choice of 5 additional special weapons: a plasma gun, meltagun, grenade launcher, flamer or hot-shot volley gun. 1 model can be built as a Tempestor whose right hand can be equipped with a powerfist, chainsword or power sword, and you can choose to upgrade the left handed laspistol to a bolt pistol or a plasma pistol. Alternatively (if this wasn't already enough choice, with 17 heads available!) they can be built as a Command Squad;
- A scenery set comprising 2 Munitorum Armoured Containers, 6 promethium barrels, and 8 supply crates, supplied on brown plastic;
- 11 Tactics cards and 2 Mission cards: the Tactics cards are split between the 4 Astra Militarum Tactics taken from the Kill Team Core Manual and 6 Astra Militarum Tactics exclusive to this set, giving you new ways to play with your Astra Militarum kill team. Also included is a Tactics card for the included scenery, providing rules for incorporating this into your games. The 2 Mission cards are split between 1 Matched Play and 1 Narrative Play mission;
- An 8-page booklet describing Drop Force Imperator, their history and background, along with a showcase of painted miniatures and a timeline of their deployments;
- 5 datacards for Drop Force Imperator, ready for you to use right away;
- A sheet of card gaming tokens, including 10 Move/Charge tokens, 10 Fall Back/Advance tokens, 10 Shaken tokens, 10 Ready/Shoot tokens, and 6 Objective tokens.