Kill Team: Killzone: Sector Mechanicus
Sprawling over countless Imperial worlds, the landscapes known as Sectors Mechanicus are tangled mazes of pipes, conduits and heaving machinery. Without these rumbling furnaces and smog-belching chimneys the ceaseless war industries of Humanity would stall, and the armies of the Imperium of Man – shorn of materiel reinforcement – would fall to the xenos and the heretic.
The Sector Mechanicus Killzone Environment is an expansion for Kill Team – in the packed box, you'll find a gameboard, scenery, and exclusive rules that use the unique nature of Sector Mechanicus terrain to introduce dangerous new missions and powerful effects to your games. Included:
- A double-sided Kill Team gameboard measuring 22" x 30", printed on heavy, durable card stock. 1 side depicts a Zone Mechanicus, a bleak and blasted area designed to arrange your Sector Mechanicus scenery on; and the other an Imperial Sector, an area of war-torn city;
- 12 Sector Mechanicus Tactics cards – these can be used by any Kill Team faction, with 8 cards providing interactions with the Sector Mechanicus scenery and 4 being used specifically by Comms and Demolition Specialists;
- A Sector Mechanicus Environment card, which provides 6 different rules allowing interaction – positive and negative – with the scenery;
- 4 Sector Mechanicus Mission cards – designed to be used in conjunction with the gameboard and scenery, this is a set of 2 Matched Play missions and 2 Narrative Play missions, which are split between attacker and defender;
- 8 frames of Sector Mechanicus scenery – providing endless variety, these frames of industrial scenery include a huge array of walkways, platforms, supports, ladders and plasma pipes. Included are enough components to build an Alchomite Stack (a series of chimneys evoking the thick, acrid atmosphere of industry), a Ferrotonic Furnace (an enormous silo filled with toxic chemicals – or worse) and 2 sets of Plasma Conduits. This scenery is designed to be entirely modular, and can be assembled, taken apart and re-assembled any way you like. It is compatible with all Sector Mechanicus scenery – add as much as you like to create massive, multi-level structures for your Kill Teams to battle over;
- An 8-page booklet describing the Sectors Mechanicus, with an example of a fully-painted scenery set.