Magic The Gathering: Battle for Baldur's Gate: Set Booster Pack
Prerelease: June 3–9, 2022
Set Release: June 10, 2022
Magic: The Gathering Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur’s Gate Set Booster | 15 Magic Cards
- 15 Magic: The Gathering cards per booster
- Best MTG booster to open just for fun
- 1 Foil-Etched card, 1 Traditional Foil, and 1 Art Card in every pack
- 1–7 cards of rarity Rare or higher in every CLB Set Booster
- Open packs full of epic MTG Commander cards from the world of Dungeons & Dragons
Commander Legends meets D&D in this exciting crossover set! Each Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur’s Gate Set Booster contains 15 Magic cards, 1 Art Card, and 1 token, ad card, or card from “The List” (a special card from Magic's history—found in 25% of packs).
Each Set Booster includes a combination of 1–7 card(s) of rarity Rare or higher (2: 41%; 3: 28%; 4: 8%; 5: 1%; 6–7: <1%), 3–10 Uncommon cards, and 3–9 Common cards. Also includes 1 Traditional Foil card and 1 Foil-Etched card of any rarity, 1 Land card, and 1 Art card. Traditional Foil Borderless Mythic Planeswalker in <1% of boosters. Traditional Foil Land replaces Land card in 20% of Set Boosters. Foil-Stamped Signature Art Card replaces Art Card in 10% of Set Boosters. List card included in 25% of Set Boosters.
|Manufacturer||Wizards of the Coast|