Warhammer 40k: Codex Supplement: White Scars
The sons of the Great Khan are amongst the most naturally skilled warriors fighting to defend the Imperium, and fall upon their foes with unmatched speed and ferocity. Inside this 64-page hardback codex supplement, you'll find everything you need to unleash the White Scars in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Inside this book, you'll find:
- The history of the White Scars, with a look at how they masterfully employ lightning warfare to confound and defeat their enemies
- A detailed description of Chapter organisation and iconography
- A White Scars bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for units that are only available to the White Scars Chapter and their successors
- Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Tactical Objectives, Relics of Chogoris, the Stormspeaking discipline, defining the ways that the White Scars wage war
- And more!
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex supplement.