The One Ring Roleplaying Game
The One Ring Roleplaying Game is based on The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. Chock full of incredible artwork by leading artists, including John Howe and Jon Hodgson, and with evocative rules designed by award-winning games designer Francesco Nepitello, there has never been a Lord of the Rings game that’s more evocative of Tolkien’s unique vision.
Along with rich and detailed background information, rules that focus on Tolkien’s themes, character types unique to the world and a setting that changes as the Tale of Years progresses, when you play The One Ring Roleplaying Game you really feel like you are playing in Middle-earth.
This game contains:
- A complete set of rules for roleplaying in Middle-earth.
- How to create characters and make your own fellowship.
- A bestiary of enemies to face, from Giant Spiders and Orcs to Stone-trolls and Wargs.
- Advice for telling stories that evoke the spirit of The Hobbit™ and The Lord of the Rings™.
- Six ready-made characters and a complete adventure to get started right away. You just need a group of players, a 12-sided dice and a handful of 6-sided dice to play!
336 pages, full colour interior, hard cover.